Question: Where can I find the Ten Commandments in the Bible?
Answer: The Ten Commandments are found in Exodus 20:3-17.
- You shall have no other gods before Me
- You shall not make for yourself an idol or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth; you shall not worship or serve them
- You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain
- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy
- Honor your father and your mother
- You shall not murder
- You shall not commit adultery
- You shall not steal
- You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor
- You shall not covet your neighbor's house, wife, ox, donkey, or anything belonging to your neighbor